- November 18 through 22: Drop off non-perishable food items.
- Class competition: Each class will be assigned one day during the drive to compete to collect the most donations during drop off:
- Seniors: Monday, November 18 – Canned Veggies
- Juniors: Tuesday, November 19 – Starches (stuffing, mash potatoes, rice, pasta)
- Sophomores: Wednesday, November 20 – Canned soups, sauces, and fruits
- Freshmen: Thursday, November 21 – Stuffing, bread, and dessert mixes.
for a more detailed list of food items per class.
Parent Volunteers Needed
- Friday, November 22: Turkey Day is a community-wide challenge. Our goal is to collect 50 turkeys. Turkey donations should be dropped off before school that day in the Circle or in front of the BBLC.
On Friday, November 22, we are looking for parent volunteers to help collect, organize, package and deliver donations to the various nonprofits that morning. Please contact James Hughes (email@example.com
) if you're interested in helping out!