- November 13 through 20: Drop off non-perishable food items.
- Advising Competition: Tuesday, November 13: Students will be participating in a competition between advising groups. Each advising group should bring their class assigned items to advisory on Tuesday, November 13 to kick off the food drive. A photo of the advisory with items will determine the winners!
- Class competition: Each class will be assigned one day during the drive to compete to collect the most donations during drop off:
- Seniors: Wednesday, November 14 – Canned Veggies
- Juniors: Friday, November 16 – Starches (stuffing, mash potatoes, rice, pasta)
- Sophomores: Monday, November 19 – Canned soups, sauces, and fruits
- Freshmen: Tuesday, November 20 – Stuffing, bread, and dessert mixes.
for a more detailed list of food items per class.
Parent Volunteers Needed
- November 20: Turkey Tuesday is a community-wide challenge. Our goal is to collect 75 turkeys. Turkey donations should be dropped off before school on Tuesday, November 20 in the Circle or in front of the BBLC.
On Tuesday, November 20, we are looking for parent volunteers to help collect, organize, package and deliver donations to the various nonprofits that morning. Please contact James Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org
) if you're interested in helping out!