MAS (Music After School)
In March 2015, we founded MAS (Music After School) at MA through the generous support of the Grant Martin Memorial Fund honoring Grant’s musicianship.
The spring eight-week session begins January 31 and ends April 1. All lessons are one hour, once per week except some half hour piano lessons.
Below please find the exact dates of lessons by weekday:
- Mondays: January 31; February 7, 14; March 7, 14, 21, 28 (7 weeks)
- Tuesdays: February 1, 8, 15, 22; March 8, 15, 22, 29 (8 weeks)
- Wednesdays: February 2, 9, 16, 23; March 9, 16, (23 no lesson conference day), 30 (7 weeks)
- Thursdays: February 3, 10, 17, 24; March 10, 17, 24, 31 (8 weeks)
- Fridays: February 4, (no 11 teacher work day), 18, 25; March 11, 18, 25; April 1 (7 weeks)
Cost of Spring Session Lessons:
|8 Classes, Private||
8 Classes, Group
|7 Classes, Private||700.00|
|7 Classes, Group||350.00|
Piano Half Hour
Payment must be made in its entirety no later than January 28. Once you have been confirmed in your class you will receive an e-mail with an online payment link and further instructions for payment and accessing tuition assistance.
Will all of the classes run?
If your teacher has to cancel a class due to illness you will be notified and, if the teacher cannot arrange a mutually agreeable make-up lesson, refunded for that day. If you miss a class there is no refund. For private lessons, your teacher may be able to arrange a make-up time for you but there is no guarantee. When students are absent from group lessons, for any reason, there are no make-up classes.
Questions? Please e-mail Annie Elias, Performing Arts Department Chair, at email@example.com. I am all ears!