Please find below answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you may still have some questions not answered here, please feel free to send the Admissions Team an email at email@example.com.
- What is the tuition at Marin Academy?
- What is Marin Academy looking for in a student?
- What is your standardized test policy?
- Are school visits and open houses required of students who are applying to Marin Academy?
- Are interviews required for students who are applying to Marin Academy? What is the Design Workshop Experience alternative?
- What are the transportation/bus service options?
- Do you accept transfer students?
- What is the curriculum like at Marin Academy?
- Where do Marin Academy students go to college?
- How does MA incorporate diversity, multiculturalism, equity, and inclusion into its framework and daily practice?
- Do you have scholarships?
Marin Academy Admissions Office
1600 Mission Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
If your needs are more immediate, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (415) 453-2808 or by fax at (415) 453–8905.
Apply for Tuition Assistance
The MA SSS School Code is 4852