MA students can buy books through an online bookstore, made possible through our association with MBS Direct.
Our online bookstore provides many purchasing conveniences:
- A direct-to-student delivery model: students purchase books and materials online during the summer, and receive delivery at their home.
- Convenient 24/7 access to ordering books and materials.
- Money-saving used books and e-books for 25% less than new retail prices.
- Convenient ordering options: families can also order books from the online bookstore or can place an order by phone (800-325-3252), fax (800-499-0143), or mail. The MBS Contact Center is open 7 days a week.
- Multiple payment options: families can select from a variety of payment options including major credit or debit card, check, or student tuition assistance.
- 100% return policy for up to 30 days from the original purchase date or from the start date of classes, whichever is later.
- MBS offers free UPS Ground shipping on all textbook orders of $99 or more if ordered during the promotional period in July. MA tuition assistance does not cover shipping costs for books or other items, so please take advantage of the free shipping window.
It is critical that books are ordered early and that students have access to all of their books prior to the first day of school.
Questions about using the MBS Direct website? Call MBS/BNC Services at (800) 325–3252, which is open seven days a week.
To find the student account number:
Account numbers can be found in MyMA on your student's profile. See 'Parent Login Instructions' below for more details.