Since its beginning, $300,000 has been raised by the participation of parents, faculty, and staff in the MA eScrip program to fund identified needs of the fine arts, the pool, the athletic field, technology, the library and teacher professional development opportunities. Through eScrip, you too can help contribute to targeted programs at Marin Academy—at no cost to you. Participating merchants contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty card, credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to the Marin Academy Parents Association (MAPA).
Your credit cards must be updated yearly or your purchases may go unallocated. Log in online
to sign up a new card or update or make changes to your existing account. Marin Academy’s code is 118422229.
Three Ways to Contribute to MA's eScrip Program
1. eScrip: Simply register your credit and/or debit cards or grocery cards, and every time you shop at a participating merchant, a portion of your purchase will be automatically sent to Marin Academy.
Sign up online
and follow the prompts listing Marin Academy’s code 118422229 as the group you would like to support.
Already registered with another school? You can split your proceeds or change them over to MA while you are logged in to your existing account.
2. Grocery cards:
Everyone buys groceries—don’t let this opportunity to support MA slip by!
3. eScrip Mall:
- Safeway: Please note that Safeway Cards must be renewed yearly. Log in to eScrip and click on "Renew Now" under "Renew your Safeway Club Card with eScrip!"
- United Markets: Contact MA's eScrip parent volunteers to send you a United community card that is simply swiped every time you make a purchase. It doesn’t cost you a penny, but raises money for MA.
- Mill Valley Market: There is no club card; just mention that you want your purchases to count for Marin Academy before you finish checking out.
- Mollie Stone's: 5% of all your store purchases will go directly to MA and MAPA's eScrip program. Download the registration form and bring it to Mollie Stone's to get a card and start earning money for MA.
You may already be familiar with how buying groceries at participating stores is an easy way to raise funds for Marin Academy through eScrip, but did you know there is an eScrip Online Mall
? Did you know that you can shop at many participating merchants, such as J. Crew, for example, and they donate 6% of your purchase to MA? If you haven't signed up with eScrip, please do so NOW! If you have, please peruse the Online Mall, just in time for all your holiday needs.Thank you for supporting MA!
Liz Chiang and Bonnie Kirkpatrick